Lake Como (Lago di Como)
In the middle of the high Alps, covered with a blanket of exquisite beauty, woven from strands of silk vine, olive, chestnut, fig, oleander and cypress interspersed with patterns in the form of numerous untouched by time, towns and villages, ancient castles, luxury villas, a lake Como (Lago di Como) - one of the most beautiful, charming and very deep (410 meters) of lakes in Europe. Lake Como being the third largest in Italy (length 47 km, width up to 4 km), consists of three branches, forming a silhouette reminiscent of a playful Harlequin, who turned his attention to another beloved balcony during the execution of the serenade.
Lake Como has a rich history and remembers the many outstanding cultural and political figures, to admire its extraordinary panoramic views from the balconies of their own luxury villas, built on the coast. At the time, land on the shores of Lake Como, owned by the Roman poet Virgil, a prominent political figure of antiquity Pliny the Younger Guy, Napoleon lived here ... classics of world literature by Alfred de Musset, by Johann Goethe, Stendhal, composer Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, physicist Alessandro Volta. Modern connoisseurs of exquisite beauty of Lake Como are George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Tom Cruise, Madonna, Michael Schumacher, Gianluca Zambrotta, Silvio Berlusconi, Antonella Versace, Arkady Novikov, as well as many other prominent politicians, businessmen, art and culture athletes.
Standing sprosaso by eminent personalities of our time and at the same time, due to difficult terrain, the limited number of such objects contribute to the stability and profitability of investments in real estate, located on the shores of Lake Como. The uniqueness of history, architecture, beauty and environmental friendliness of these places no doubt attract many tourists from around the world that also have a positive effect both on welfare and the constant growth of investment attractiveness, and the liquidity of real estate on Lake Como.
Buying property on the shores of Lake Como, its owner gets a piece of ancient history, originating with the Roman Empire (136 BC), thus coming into contact with the spirit of eternity, looking to the future of modern civilization.
However, not only an amazing alpine nature, a striking harmony of the landscape, mild summers with temperatures ranging from 22 to 28 0 C and lasting from May to October, contribute to the positive dynamics of demand for local real estate.
When buying real estate on the shores of Lake Como, its owners will receive the following benefits:
1. Quick access to strategic highways, major cities, popular places for recreation, tourism and entertainment in Italy and Switzerland. Lake Como has a favorable geographical position that provides owners of real estate on its shores quick access to major European highways, connecting Italy and Switzerland. In this regard, of Lake Como, with easy access to the airports of Malpensa mezhunarodnyh (Milan, Italy) and Lugano (Lugano, Switzerland), as well as to the famous ski resorts of St Moritz, Bormio, Medezimo and to Campione d'Italia, where gamblers waiting for the famous casino.
2. The opportunity to stay in the ecologically clean region with its unique nature, history and architecture. Cleanest alpine mountain air, clear deep lake, fertile soil and varied vegetation, including the magnificent rhododendrons and azaleas blossoms, which number more than 150 species, a warm climate - all contribute to longevity, normalization of the nervous system and the happy life of love and harmony with nature. Medieval castles and villas, gardens with thousands of species of plants, alleys of plane trees, cedars, palms, eucalyptus and magnolia cause tourists from around the world related to Lake Como as a paradise, where every traveler will find a piece of happiness. The unique architecture of each of the towns, with their numerous cathedrals, churches, streets and promenades is fraught with a long history and culture. Cozy family restaurants, cafes, pizzerias, pasticherii with delicious dishes from fresh local vegetables, fruits, meat and fish to satisfy the most sophisticated demands of gourmets.
3. Profitable investment in real estate. The cost of real estate on Lake Como never falls below the original, has a positive trend and does not depend directly on the global crises and trends in global real estate market. This is because:
- number of real estate limited due to difficult terrain, but also because of legislative control over the preservation of historical image of the region where mass construction is forbidden, and for permission to build a new facility is required to pass a lot of bureaucratic procedures;
- in a limited supply of real estate demand is fairly stable here, which provides liquidity homes, apartments, villas and other real estate on Lake Como;
- a large number of villas, apartments, townhouses, penthouses, residential and hotel complexes owned by celebrities;
- uniqueness of the terrain and nature of Lake Como promotes the continued growth of attention to these places from the artistic elite. It is no accident, it is on the shores of Lake Como to make films and videos with participation of world stars of cinema and music industry (examples should include shooting several episodes of the film "Ocean's Twelve" at the unique Villa Erbe (Villa Erba) in Chernobio, "Star Wars . Episode II »,« Month by the Lake, "a scene from" Casino Royale "at the famous Villa Gaeta (Villa Gaeta), against the backdrop of a beautiful landscape of Menaggio, as well as music videos with Madonna, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, etc.) ;
- interest in property on Lake Como is also provided a well-developed coastal infrastructure, including an extensive network of roads and tunnels, waterways, as well as numerous moorings for boats, hotels, campgrounds, beaches, playgrounds, fields, golf courses, etc.;
- construction and restoration of properties using the most modern European technology and materials.
4. Shopping, including a period of tremendous discounts and rasprodazh.Ego recognized centers are the towns of Como and Lugano, with its many narrow streets filled with the most fashionable shops and boutiques, as well as, of course, the capital of Italian fashion - Milan.
5. Access to different kinds of sports, tourism and recreation, including:
- water sports (swimming, water skiing, hydroplane, surfing, sailing boats, canoes, fishing);
- mountaineering (hiking, mountain-bike, hiking, skiing);
- eco-tourism, agri-tourism;
- supreme riding, tennis, golf and, of course, football.
6. Tourism to historical sites of Lake Como, which include:
- City - Como Brunate, Blevio, Cernobbio, Lenno, Tremezzo, Bellagio, Menaggio, Lecco, and others;
- Unique villa with gardens and parks - Olmo (Villa Olmo), Balbyanello (Villa Balbianello), d'Este (Villa d `Este), Erb (Villa Erba), Carlotta (Villa Carlotta), Gaul (Villa Gallia), Saporiti (Villa Saporiti), Fontanelle (Villa Fontanelle), Pliniana (Villa Pliniana), Tavema (Villa Tavema), Passalakua (Villa Passalacqua), Il Castello (Villa Il Castello), Serbelloni (Villa Serbelloni), Trotti (Villa Trotti), Giulia (Villa Giulia), La Gaeta (Villa La Gaeta), Camille (Villa Camilla), Malpensata (Villa Malpensata), Monastero (Villa Monastero), Chiprezi (Villa Cipressi) La Kazinella (Villa La Cassinella) and others;
- Locks - Castello di Vedzio (Castello di Vezio), Castello di Plinio Root (Castello di Corenno Plinio) and unnamed Castello del `Innominato (Castello dell` Innominato);
- palaces - Palazzo Manzi (Palazzo Manzi), Palazzo Gallio (Palazzo Gallio);
- Museums - Silk in Como (Museo Didattico della Seta i Como), Alessandro Volta in Como (Museo liceo classico Alessandro Volta, Tempio), History Museum Giuseppe Garibaldi in Como (Museo Storico Giuseppe Garibaldi), Como Art Gallery (Pinacoteca Civica di Como );
- Cathedrals and Churches in Como - Duomo (Il Duomo di Como), Basilica of St. carpophores (Basilica di San Carpoforo), Basilica of St. Fedele (Basilica di San Fedele), the Church of St. Agostino (Chiesa di Sant `Agostino), and others;
- Sal Island Comacina (Sala Comacina).
7. Opportunity to study the centuries-old culture and unique folklore. Much love to carnivals and festivals, which has always been famous for Italy, is not spared and the shores of Lake Como. Among these festivals are:
- holiday frigates sailing ships and boats;
- holiday "Lights of the island" - after the events related to the fight against Barbarossa;
- Holidays traditional cuisine, fish, grapes, cheese, wine, etc.;
- Carnival Shinya;
- Day of San Giovanni on the island Comacina;
- Summer and seasonal concerts in the villa Balbyanello, Carlotta;
- Jazz Festival Lario Jazz R `n` B;
- Days of Italian Culture Foundation;
- Unification Day of the Republic of Italy;
- regular exhibitions at Villa Olmo and Villa Erba;
- International Economic Forum at the Villa d'Este, etc.
Case Bella Vista – итальянская компания, специализирующаяся в области продаж и аренды жилой и коммерческой недвижимости в Италии и Швейцарии. Ключевыми направлениями являются: недвижимость на озере Комо, недвижимость на озере Маджоре, недвижимость в Лигурии, недвижимость в Кампионе-д'Италия, а также оформление вида на жительство в Италии. Если вы решили купить недвижимость в Италии - доверьте свое дело профессионалам.